Essay writing, reading, writing, essay editing, writing, sitting in the library, drinking coffee, drinking tea, waking up in the middle of the night panicking about my essay, waking up early to write my essay, talking to my classmates about my essays, eating occasionally, dressing occasionally, leaving my room occasionally, and going home for the holidays. There has literally been nothing to write about. However, it is now 2011 and, although I have one last essay to finish before the end of January, I hope to revive the blog and have more interesting things to post!
I did make it with a friend, Linnea, to the Christmas Market which was fun. Tons of food and hot spicy mulled wine and Christmas punch, chestnuts and candy and Christmas trees for sale.
It was lovely to be home for Christmas and the snow was especially fun.
For New Year's I made it back here and Erin and Anna came to celebrate with me. Expect a guest blog soon! We had a lovely, low-key New Year's in London, far different from the bucket-fueled full moon party New Year's celebration of 2010, but just as fun and very memorable.
Gorgeous pictures! Especially the snow and cardinal - amazing. :) Can't wait to see your 2011 blog entry posts....
ReplyDelete