Friday, October 1, 2010

Scattered Black and Whites

Just a quick entry to share a couple more pics and also to rejoice over my success in nabbing tickets to see my current favorite English band, Elbow, live in Manchester (their hometown!) in March 2011.  Their website mercilessly taunted me all week with pre-sale emails, before the tickets went on ticketmaster to the general public today and, since I still don't have the damn "chip and pin" card, I couldn't get the pre-sale tix and I was sure they'd sell out.  Anyway, I was on the ball today and got them this morning.  Now to find someone to buy the second ticket and go with me.  Ha.  Any takers?? Surely I'll find someone to go with me by March...let's hope so =)

Anyway, a few more pics - my lovely street, my room, view from my kitchen into our little garden which, if it's ever remotely dry and sunny out there, will make a lovely place to sit with a cup of tea and a book.
Burton Rd.


My room

Another view...



English Garden
Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be sitting in that desk above, reading, for the most part.  More incredibly exciting blogs to come next week!!!

I leave you with some Elbow....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8tJxWu9RR0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment